Course Start Date
• Minimum 10th pass
• 18 - 65 years of age
• Aadhar card
• Mobile Number
• Email address
Beginner Pilots Experienced Pilots Students UAV Engineers UAV enthousiast
• History and evolution of drones.
• Types and classifications of drones.
• Applications of drones in various industries.
• Safety guidelines and regulations for drone operation.
• Understanding basic electronic components.
• Circuit design and soldering techniques.
• Introduction to microcontrollers and sensors.
• Basics of power systems and battery management
• Principles of aerodynamics and lift.
• Flight dynamics and control systems.
• Stability and manoeuvrability of drones.
• Understanding flight modes and control algorithms.
• Design considerations for drones.
• Selection of materials and components.
• Structural design and assembly techniques.
• Integration of electronics and power systems.
• Types of propulsion systems (rotors, fixed-wing, hybrid). • Motor selection and sizing.
• Understanding propellers and thrust calculations.
• ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) and motor control.
• Introduction to different sensors (gyroscopes, accelerometers, GPS, etc.).
• Sensor integration and calibration.
• Understanding navigation systems and flight controllers.
• Autonomous flight and waypoint navigation.
• Wireless communication protocols (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.).
• Data transmission and telemetry.
• Remote control systems and protocols.
• Integration of communication systems with drones.
• Basics of firmware development for flight controllers.
• Software development for ground control stations.
• Testing and debugging techniques for drone software.
• Pre-flight checks and inspection procedures.
• Testing flight performance and stability.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
• Safety protocols and risk management.
• Overview of drone regulations in different countries.
• Compliance with local airspace rules and restrictions.
• Ethical considerations in drone operations.
• Privacy and data protection guidelines.
• Routine maintenance and cleaning procedures.
• Troubleshooting common issues and repairs.
• Replacement of components and upgrades.
• Firmware and software updates.
• Detailed study of quadcopter/multirotor drone design and assembly.
• Motor and propeller selection for optimal performance.
• Flight control algorithms and tuning for agile manoeuvrability.
• FPV (First-Person View) systems and racing drone specialization.
• Deep understanding of local and international drone regulations.
• Compliance with safety guidelines and risk management practices.
• Emergency procedures and response training.
• Integration of safety systems and fail-safe mechanisms.
The program is a combination of practical as well as theoretical training, it is very much important and noteworthy to mention that I come from non technical background yet the faculties are such that they accommodate and comfort us & make us learn about drone from basics."
It was a very pleasurable experience. Until now we didn't know the complete idea of Drone. The practical aspects covered in this course is far better, more than i expected. I think this is a good initiative taken by dronelab & GTU. Thank you for the opportunity."
The technical sessions taught us how to detect & solve any issue in a drone. We also learnt how to fly a drone on ground. And how drone is used in several different sectors to contribute in India's future."
It's covered more than i assumed it would, the course have given us a lot of insight into the technical details. This turned out to be really unique in itself. I would recommend anybody who is a drone enthusiast must take on this course by DroneLab."
"In this one week course we learnt lot of new things especially the Drone assembling session was first time experience. As a student I learnt about future scope of Drones. All of this will help me for my career. It was a good experience."
"ડ્રોન એકેડેમી એ મને ઘણું બધું શીખવાડીયુ છે| બહુ સરસ કોર્સ છે સાત દિવસો નો| આના જેવો મે અત્યાર સુધી એક પન કોર્સ જોયેલો નથી મને આ કોર્સ કરીને બહુ મજા આવી છે| ટીમ એ મને બહુ સપોર્ટ કરિઓ છે|"
"I used to believe drones are only for wedding and cinematography, but after this course I understood the huge scope Drone Training has. Would definitely recommend to take this course"
In this one week course we learnt lot of new things, even how to fly a Drone. We took some azaing shots by the Drone as well. I actually suggest this course to anyone who ia interested in Drones.
In this one week course we learnt lot of new things, even how to fly a Drone. We took some azaing shots by the Drone as well. I actually suggest this course to anyone who ia interested in Drones
"All the theory, practical, assembling sessions were taught with deep insights which will be very useful for my work and photography industry in near future. We learnt lot of new information."
I learnt throughout technical aspects of drone technology from this course & practical training too, how a drone is made, it's components, assembling. Also how to take safety measures in field flying as per government regulations. The course has provided very deep knowledge, it was a good experience."